1. Agreement. These Terms and Conditions set forth the terms of service between you (Client), whether an individual or entity, and Planet HIPAA, LLC (Provider), with its principal place of business in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
2. Provider provides the following services to the client through the use of the HIPAA Autopilot Product: (a) HIPAA Risk Analysis that meets the expectation of the HIPAA Security Rule; (b) Customized HIPAA Policies and Procedures for Compliance with the HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Laws; (c) Customized Forms, Letters, and Templates for HIPAA Compliance; (d) HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices; (e) Workforce HIPAA Training; (f) Monthly HIPAA Webinars; (g) Monthly HIPAA Tasks and Workforce Education Updates; (h) Storage Documentation for HIPAA Risk Analysis; Policies and Procedures, Forms, Letters, and Templates; and HIPAA Training Documentation; and (i) Training as well as any different offerings by Provider.
3. Third Party Vendors. Client understands and agrees that the provider will use one or more third party vendors in providing the Services defined above. Client supports that (a) provider may delegate its duties to provide the Services, in whole or in part, to any Third Party Vendor(s) it designates. Providers assures that the client information will be kept confidential regardless of the third party vendor that is used.
4. Fees. Client agrees to pay the monthly fee to practitioner as defined in the purchase.
5. HIPAA Compliance. Client understands and agrees that the purchasing of the HIPAA Autopilot Product does not guarantee HIPAA Compliance. Client understand that the HIPAA Autopilot Product is intended to help build and maintain a sustainable HIPAA Compliance Program for the Client. The Client is responsible for completing the steps within the HIPAA Autopilot Program and documenting on-going HIPAA Compliance as defined by the HIPAA Autopilot Product.
6. Protected Health Information. Client understands that no protected health information can be entered into the HIPAA Autopilot Product or stored within the HIPAA Autopilot Product. Client understand that Provider reserves the right to delete any documents that contain protected health information within the HIPAA Autopilot Product.
7. Terms of Service. HIPAA Autopilot will be an ongoing monthly subscription until it is cancelled by the client. Once the subscription is cancelled, the client and provider will no longer be able to access any documentation stored in the client's portal.