1. Agreement. These Terms and Conditions set forth the terms of service between you (Client), whether an individual or entity, and Planet HIPAA, LLC (Provider), with its principal place of business in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
2. Provider provides the following services to the client through the use of the Mastering HIPAA Patient Access Course: (a) Customized Patient Access Policy and Procedure; (b) HIPAA Privacy Officer Patient Access Training; (c) Workforce Training on Patient Access; (d) Customized Forms and Letter Templates.
3. Third Party Vendors. Client understands and agrees that the provider will use one or more third party vendors in providing the Services defined above. Client supports that (a) provider may delegate its duties to provide the Services, in whole or in part, to any Third Party Vendor(s) it designates. Providers assures that the client information will be kept confidential regardless of the third party vendor that is used.
4. Fees. Client agrees the one time fee to Planet HIPAA. The Client has a 7 day money back guarantee. After 7 days, no fees will be refunded.
5. HIPAA Compliance. Client understands and agrees that the purchasing of the Mastering HIPAA Patient Access Product does not guarantee HIPAA Compliance. Client understand that theMastering HIPAA Patient Access Product will help client build a patient access process and provide education, but the Client is intended to be responsible for the implementation and ongoing oversight of the program.
7. Terms of Service. Mastering HIPAA Patient Access Product is a one time fee program that the Client will have access to for 6 months after purchase.